Las Vegas Sun

October 25, 2014

Currently: 67° — Complete forecast | Log in

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Area Photographer Attends International Workshop

Published on Wed, Aug 28, 2013 (6 p.m.)

Area Photographer Attends International Workshop
Setting her goals to be the very best photographic artist in the area, Juliana Goldberg recently attended an exclusive four day workshop with some of the finest professional photographers in the country. Technology and consumer trends are constantly changing and this is one photographer who intends to stay cutting edge for all her clients.
Anybody can take a picture, but only a handful of artists can create images that pull at a client’s heartstrings and become moments in time captured forever. Juliana Goldberg owner of The Boudoir Club has stayed focused on providing clients with the very best in imaging and customer experience.
This past week, while attending Skip Cohen University, she added a full series of new techniques to her skill set. The workshop, taught by ten of the finest instructors in professional photography brought together photographers from all over the world to fine tune their skills and keep up with the never-ending changes in technology.

“My goal is to bring every woman a wonderful experience, where they can focus on themselves while they are at my studio. I love giving women that experience of self-discovery and help them feeling gorgeous and special while I capture their images.” commented Juliana Goldberg.
The Boudoir Club is located in Downtown Las Vegas and specializes in boudoir photography and contemporary glamour portraiture. Juliana Goldberg’s team is completed by women only from hair and makeup professionals to the editing process.
For more information contact Juliana Goldberg directly at (702) 556-3756 or write to her at [email protected] The Boudoir Club website is www.theboudoirclublv.com

Most Popular

• Viewed
  • Discussed
  • E-mailed