This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Henderson Artist in Tennessee Exhibit
Published on Sun, Aug 25, 2013 (2:10 p.m.)B. D. Busey and R. V. Busey Art Exhibit
September 2013 at the Emporium
100 Gay Street, Knoxville, TN
The Busey brothers are proud to announce the opening of their first joint art exhibit in the Emporium at the Arts and Cultural Alliance of Greater Knoxville, TN.
Bruce lives in Alcoa, Tennessee and Richard lives in Henderson, Nevada. They both chose a form of the arts for their life. Bruce has been an active artist all of his life and received his Bachelor's and Master's degree from the University of MO. Richard was a musician for 30 years and when he retired turned to painting as an alternative form of personal expression. He joined the Nevada Watercolor Society and was the workshop chair for many years. His paintings have been reproduced in several magazines including American Artist Magazine.
Their work will be on display the month of September. Please call 865-379-8263 for more information.
- Now open: A boozy bakery, a Strip shoe store and a Prohibition-era bar
- Cosmopolitan headliner Bruno Mars watches ‘Jersey Boys’ at Paris Las Vegas
- Man shot, killed outside Las Vegas grocery store
- Successful entrepreneurs share their secrets for running healthy, resilient businesses
- Photos: Audrina Patridge hosts and parties with her sister at Hyde Bellagio