This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
The Public Is Invited To Special Free Thank You Dinner To Honor Those Who Fought Carpenter 1 Fire
Published on Fri, Jul 26, 2013 (8:08 a.m.)Free Dinner Hosted by The Resort on Mount Charleston and County Commissioner Larry Brown On Wednesday, July 31 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The community is invited to come together in gratitude and camaraderie for a special free dinner to honor and thank the firefighters, police, Red Cross, Forestry Division and countless volunteers for their steadfast efforts in fighting the unprecedented Carpenter 1 Fire. Hosted by the Resort on Mount Charleston and County Commissioner Larry Brown, the free event will feature a dinner buffet, open bar and an award/recognition ceremony.
Additional sponsors include the Siegel Group, Las Vegas Review-Journal, Southern Wine and Spirits and US Foods.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The Resort on Mount Charleston
2275 Kyle Canyon Road
Las Vegas, NV 89124
- Now open: A boozy bakery, a Strip shoe store and a Prohibition-era bar
- Cosmopolitan headliner Bruno Mars watches ‘Jersey Boys’ at Paris Las Vegas
- Successful entrepreneurs share their secrets for running healthy, resilient businesses
- Photos: Audrina Patridge hosts and parties with her sister at Hyde Bellagio
- San Jose State is the bowl-eligible Mountain West team staying home this postseason