This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Back to School Drives for Kinship Families
Published on Thu, Jul 25, 2013 (2:09 p.m.)FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Ali Caliendo
702-546-9988 [email protected]
BACK TO SCHOOL DRIVES FOR KINSHIP FAMILIES
July 25, 2013 – LAS VEGAS, NV: Local nonprofit Foster Kinship is collecting school supplies to give to Las Vegas kinship families in preparation for the coming 2013-2014 school year. Foster Kinship is accepting donations of new or gently used school supplies and backpacks at their office location on 5030 S. Paradise Road, Suite A118, Las Vegas, NV 89119 between 1 PM and 5 PM, on the following dates:
Donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt for those items. The office is located at the "Airport Center" to your left just past Tropicana and before the McCarran bypass tunnel.
Foster Kinship was founded in December 2011 to help provide resources for kinship caregivers when the children in their care’s parents are unable or unwilling to raise them. Foster Kinship’s vision is to not only provide much-needed resources, but also to give them the ability to make informed decisions in the best interests of the children in their care. Foster Kinship believes that the best environment for kids is with the family, and values self-sufficiency, openness, synergy and standing in the gap.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Strip Scribbles: Ri Ra record; Felice Garcia album; Bobby Flay; Chef Artist Dinner Series; EDC
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress