This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Nationwide Power moves to new facility in Henderson
Published on Tue, Jul 23, 2013 (9:10 a.m.)Henderson, NV – July 23, 2013 - Nationwide Power, a leading national supplier and service provider of critical backup power equipment, has moved into a new 57,000 square foot corporate facility in Henderson, more than doubling their previous capacity.
The new facility has a multi-station test lab that will provide customers complete witness testing capabilities on uninterruptible power supply systems (UPS) prior to installation, along with a state of the art training and repair center. The parts depot provides 24/7/365 support, taking advantage of nearby McCarran International Airport for critical same day shipment of parts nationwide.
In addition to the corporate office, the Company employs remote field, technical, and sales staff across the country to assist in the sales and service of UPS equipment. The Company has previously received two economic awards for expansion from the City of Henderson, along with several sales awards from various UPS manufacturers.
The company, originally founded in California, relocated to Henderson in late 2005. This is the 3rd expansion for the Company since moving to Henderson. For more details about Nationwide Power, please visit www.NationwidePower.com
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- NASCAR Weekend photos: LVMS practice sessions; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair, Marie Osmond
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Photos: Brad Keselowski hosts meet-and-greet at D Las Vegas, dines at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse
- At five years, Terry Fator’s act is smokin’; Frankie Moreno makes tough call in band shakeup