This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Divorce and Custody Support Group
Published on Thu, Jun 20, 2013 (11:55 p.m.)Las Vegas, Nevada, June 24, 2013
PASSAGE Group Inc is back by popular demand. Once again, the Divorce and Custody Support Group with an emphasis on “Best Interest of the Child” will be held at 7:00 pm until 8:00 pm, starting on, June 24, 2013, at 1334 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104. There is parking in the rear. We are also accessible on Maryland Parkway with the 109 Bus Route.
Divorce and Custody situations can be and often are hard on all those involved. However, with the emphasis on the “Best Interest of the Child” and assisting parents to find a way to put away their own negative feelings, brought out by the divorce and separation, custody arrangements can be much easier on the child, and be a positive experience for the parents. With awareness comes education and understanding, in stopping the abuse of innocent children caught in the crossfire of the people they love.
We welcome you to join us and find out how. You can also check us out on facebook at www.facebook.com/passagegroupinc and our website at www.passagegroupinc.org .
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- NASCAR Weekend photos: LVMS practice sessions; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair, Marie Osmond
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Photos: Brad Keselowski hosts meet-and-greet at D Las Vegas, dines at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse
- At five years, Terry Fator’s act is smokin’; Frankie Moreno makes tough call in band shakeup