This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Workplace ESL Solutions Exhibits at SNHRA Wellness/Business Partner Fair
Published on Thu, Jun 13, 2013 (10:32 a.m.)Ronna Timpa, owner of Henderson-based Workplace ESL Solutions, showcased her company's services during the Southern Nevada Human Resource Association's second-annual Wellness/Business Partner Fair on June 11 at the Three Square campus.
The event, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Three Square's headquarters, also featured Michael Carparso as a luncheon speaker who addressed, "
A Consumers Guide to the Affordable Care Act and How it Affects You."
Ronna Timpa said, "We frequently partner with human resources vendors and executives and today's event was designed for wellness-related and HR product and service-related businesses. We were happy to attend and promote our company to those attending."
Timpa was recently awarded as a Woman of Distinction by the National Association of Women Business Owners in the Education Category and as a Woman to Watch by Vegas Inc. magazine.
For more information on Workplace ESL Solutions, visit http://www.workplaceesl.com
Founder & Chief Motivator
Workplace ESL Solutions
- Report: Poor personal finances hurt economic future of many Nevadans
- White Castle reopens after closing to restock amid huge crowds
- 4 buddies did unheard of in ‘World Series’ of NFL betting
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Kayden Kross, new president of Arrangement Finders
- Las Vegas Sands has tough 4th quarter in China, but profits still up