This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Localis Launches New Website
Published on Wed, Jun 12, 2013 (11:39 a.m.)Las Vegas, Nevada June 12th 2013- Local Las Vegas search marketing company Localis has announced the launch of its new website on June 12th 2013. The new website is a part of the company’s initiative to provide clear effective information to its consumers.
The new design of the website includes a modern, colorful and clear look that allows its viewers to easily browse and explore the site. "The new website presents a clear explanation of what Localis does, and why those services are important--great information for both our existing clients and potential new clients,” said Chief Executive Officer Owen Mihalyfi.
The site offers new communication methods for those inquiring such as live chat and free quotes through email, “by including an online chat feature that will instantly connect users with our representatives,” said Mihalyfi.
The new website reflects Localis’ emphasis on the importance of internet marketing for local businesses. The site includes new sections and tabs detailing the services offered such as search advertising, search optimization, website creation, social media and consulting. The new simple sections enhance and ease the visitor’s experience, giving them a great understanding of the company and its offerings.
- Once again, Patriots could stick it to Las Vegas sports books in the Super Bowl
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Q+A: Nevada’s top gaming regulator on his perspective as physician, why pot is no-no
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- White Castle arrives with loyalty in tow