This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
New Author from Las Vegas
Published on Wed, Jun 12, 2013 (9:37 a.m.)Anna Dang resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. She graduated from the University of Phoenix with a BS in Criminal Justice Administration. She has been a litigation secretary for over fifteen years, but her true passion is writing fiction and poetry. One of her original poems is featured in ‘The Colors of Life,’ the 2003 anthology by the International Library of Poetry. She is a self published author of historical romance novels by the name of A.C. Quinn. Her newest Release: Wicked Grace is a suspense romance novel which depicts an English nobleman’s quest for love of during ‘The Seven Years’ War against France and its allies. For additional details regarding the book, go to: http://www.publishamerica.net/product52602.html.
A.C. Quinn's previously self-published titles are available through Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and other online bookstores: The Duke of Strathmore, Diary of a Duchess: The Ruse of Passion, Lady of Zurich, My Lord of Kismet, and The Lords of Windermere.
Also coming soon: Everything and Nothing: A Book of Poetry.
It has been a difficult journey for this new author in seeking traditional publishers and literary agents. Please support local talent!
- Live blog: Down 3 TDs in fourth quarter, Moapa Valley storms back to win state title in OT
- How many presidents have played golf at Shadow Creek? Four!
- Wood carries Rebels past Owls in solid bounceback victory
- Was the clock operator to blame? UNLV loses at Hawaii on last play
- Moapa Valley rallies to force overtime, beats Desert Pines for state championship