This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
May’s Whiskey Wednesdays feature Glenmorangie at Andre's Cigar Lounge
Published on Wed, May 1, 2013 (9:31 a.m.)Oh, glorious May!
This entire month at Andre’s Cigar Lounge, Whiskey Wednesday celebrates the renowned single malts from Scotland’s Glenmorangie.
Each Wednesday, from 7 p.m. to close, Andre’s Cigar Lounge (on the second floor of Andre’s Restaurant in the Monte Carlo) opens its doors to industry personnel and guests who actively seek out the finest whiskeys, scotches, cigars and conversation. With education and specific flights on a different distillery each month, you will also find cocktail specials and new, inventive cocktail mixes from our ever-creative mixologist Patrick Trundle.
This month, in honor of Scotland’s lush and beautiful springs, we will be featuring not one but FIVE of Glenmorangie’s best-selling and rarest single malt tastings, including:
Glenmorangie 12 Year, Quinta Ruban, Port Wood Finish
Glenmorangie 12 Year, Lasanta, Sherry Wood Finish
Glenmorangie 12 Year, Nectar d’Or
Glenmorangie 15 Year, Artein
Glenmorangie 19 Year, Ealanta
- Teens missing since 1971 found in wrecked Studebaker
- Man arrested after fatal stabbing outside a Las Vegas McDonald’s
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Construction to begin on downtown beautification project
- Holly Madison again delays opening of burlesque speakeasy, talks baby and reality TV show plans