This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Los Angeles Street Artist exhibit in Las Vegas
Published on Mon, Apr 29, 2013 (4:51 p.m.)Proud to announce an art show in Vegas "Open Your Eyes"
June 6-8th 1400 S Third street Las Vegas NV 89104 the corner of 3rd and imperial.
Todd Ingram was worn in Chicago raised in LA now based here in Vegas Todd Ingram discovered art, fashion, and the street scene early through his cousin’s collection of comics, drawings, graffiti mags and cassette tapes. As a passionate visual artist he uses any surface to create his art; walls, wood, glass, canvas doesn't matter. Merging street art imagery and fine art painting Todd’s a fusion of both worlds. Using a free form of painting with vivid and bright colors to produce one of a kind pieces. He enjoys traveling and painting and impacting people in a positive way. Todd currently resides in Las Vegas where he actively paints creating street and fine art.
- Nina DiGregorio: Learning to love Las Vegas through the eyes of a small-town New Yorker
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- Brad Paisley brings ‘Moonshine’ to Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- Ed Sheeran performs back-to-back shows at The Chelsea in the Cosmopolitan
- Mark OToole: ‘It’s a pleasure to work in this city as a performer’