This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Crazy Horse Too Returns
Published on Mon, Apr 29, 2013 (3:34 p.m.)The Greek columns are polished and goddesses reassembled and fit for an emperor’s welcome as Crazy Horse Too, the most talked about piece of real estate in Las Vegas, returns to glory.
Everyone is excited about Part II of this indelible part of the local landscape, and anxious for its grand opening.
It began when Mike Galam, an accomplished businessman from Los Angeles, purchased Crazy Horse Too a few months ago. Mr. Galam, and industry expert, has had his team of professionals feverishly preparing for the June 1st Grand Opening.
Crazy Horse Too brings back the best damn topless bar in town and its garden of beautiful redhead, brunette, and blonde girls who have mastered their feminine wiles. With its reopening, Mr. Galam promises to bring Crazy Horse Too’s world class, gentlemen club standards back to the city of Las Vegas.
“Our goal at Crazy Horse Too is to get a smile out of every man, and I feel confident that will happen because there's a 100% guarantee that there will be beautiful women with no clothes.” said Mr. Galam.
At Crazy Horse Too our men and girls are living a secret romance based in the days of Ancient Greece - with no strings attached. “Every customer is an emperor who is served by the Greek goddesses themselves.” Mr. Galam added.
And, Crazy Horse Too is a great place to do business since everyone is usually in a jovial and pleasant mood.
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- Restaurant undergoes transformation at Suncoast; retailers flock to Miracle Mile
- Reimagining the classics: Keep Memory Alive patients, caregivers create calendar as a fundraiser
- Iggy Azalea, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer among winners at American Music Awards
- Body found along I-15 near Nevada-California border is a mystery