This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Invitation to a free Mother's Day Concert
Published on Tue, Apr 16, 2013 (8:40 p.m.)A MUSICAL TREAT KICKS OFF MOTHER’S DAY!
Celebrate Mom this Mother’s Day a little ahead of schedule by taking her to see Las Vegas pianist, Ray Conley, Saturday, May 11th at 7:30PM. This classically trained, lifelong musician has a program that will thrill you with the familiar sounds of Rachmaninoff’s Star Spangled Banner, Debussy’s Claire de lune, a salute to Marvin Hamlisch and many more stirring pieces. Conley, who studied with several Juillard graduates, will be joined by soloist Denise Wunderlich.
These two talented performers are hosted by The Episcopal Church of the Epiphany in the Sansone Plaza 9041 S. Pecos at the corner of 215 & Pecos in Suite 4000. Admission is free or a good will offering, if you so choose.
Conley, a former Air Force and American Airlines pilot, continues to hone his musical gifts as the pianist for Epiphany Episcopal, as well as, a teacher and local performer at events.
Denise Wunderlich is the President of Southern Nevada Music and has enjoyed a career as a Las Vegas entertainer.
It’s an evening of exceptional talent that you’re not going to want to miss.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Las Vegas locales featured on Guy Fieri’s ‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’
- 2-year-old girl killed by van after wandering into street
- Miller adds basketball pedigree, experience to Rebels coaching staff
- Court overturns conviction of man who threatened former NLV police chief