This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
KnuckleballPark.com Home of 'Relatively' Slow-Pitch baseball launching in In Vegas
Published on Wed, Apr 3, 2013 (3:27 p.m.)KnuckleballPark.com home to a new brand of baseball game will have it's Opening Day here in Las Vegas ans promises to be a much more interesting and hilarious new version of America's pastime. For a price, around $75, anyone who desires to play in this 'Just in Time Marketing' meets 'I'd like to play in a baseball game but I don't know 17 other guys who can play on such short notice'. The out field wall is only 7 inches tall and will but up against a 4 foot TANK of water. The games are 2 hours and each batter gets 4 strikes at a pitch that will not kill them if hit in the head. No called balls or strikes. Games will be played at noon, 4, 8 and midnight to accomodate the schedules of the local workers. Baseball in this desert just got cooler, litterally! e-mail [email protected] to sign up.
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Metro Police facing bigger crowds on streets downtown, on the Strip
- McCarran travelers named sixth hottest in US
- ‘X Burlesque’ star Shakeera Onstead: ‘Las Vegas is always opening something bigger and better’
- Tara Palsha’s teary departure; SLS finds fast friend in Monorail; ‘MDQ,’ ‘Jersey Boys’ represent on tavern scene