This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
KnuckleballPark.com Home of 'Relatively' Slow-Pitch baseball launching in In Vegas
Published on Wed, Apr 3, 2013 (3:27 p.m.)KnuckleballPark.com home to a new brand of baseball game will have it's Opening Day here in Las Vegas ans promises to be a much more interesting and hilarious new version of America's pastime. For a price, around $75, anyone who desires to play in this 'Just in Time Marketing' meets 'I'd like to play in a baseball game but I don't know 17 other guys who can play on such short notice'. The out field wall is only 7 inches tall and will but up against a 4 foot TANK of water. The games are 2 hours and each batter gets 4 strikes at a pitch that will not kill them if hit in the head. No called balls or strikes. Games will be played at noon, 4, 8 and midnight to accomodate the schedules of the local workers. Baseball in this desert just got cooler, litterally! e-mail Brett@BetterhalfBall.com to sign up.
- Dotty’s owner gets gaming license for revamped Hacienda casino
- Photos: Inside Britney Spears’ new theater Axis at Planet Hollywood, plus, ‘Piece of Me’ show secrets
- Alaska Airlines makes inaugural nonstop flight between Anchorage, Las Vegas
- It’s official: Warren Buffett is in the Nevada energy business
- Thief steals Salvation Army kettle from blind bell ringer