This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Troop 363 and Goodwill Fundraiser
Published on Fri, Mar 29, 2013 (3:47 p.m.)Sunday, April 14, 2013
Clarence Piggott Elementary - 9601 Red Hills Drive Las Vegas, NV 89117
The Boy Scouts of America’s Troop 363 is partnering with Goodwill to raise funds for their Summer Camp and other troop activities. Goodwill works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work. Goodwill will have a large truck parked in the parking lot at Clarence Piggott Elementary School, Sunday April 14, 2013 from 12:00-6:00pm, where they will be receiving any donated items with proceeds to benefit the boys in Troop 363. Boys will be on-hand to receive dropped off donations and carry them to the Goodwill truck for anyone coming to the school to donate. There will be limited use of a truck to pick up larger/heavier items from those people living in the Peccole Ranch area.
For more information please contact Heather Brissette or Marni Lewis at [email protected]
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes
- 2014 PBR World Finals: Parties galore and Bushwacker set to retire
- Police: Suspect fires shots at carjacking scene in Spring Valley