This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Literature in the Arts District
Published on Wed, Mar 6, 2013 (9:25 p.m.)The College of Southern Nevada's literary journal, Red Rock Review, will host a reading in the Arts District, March 29th from 7 to 8:30 p.m. CSN Professor Brett Riley will read from his short story collection, The Subtle Dance of Impulse and Light. Located on 1039 S. Main Street, #150, the event venue, Open Air Printers, is a working studio/gallery space. Along with standing exhibits from resident artists, several pieces from the CSN Art Department will be on display. The evening will be the first in a bi-annual reading series slated by the journal. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call (702) 651-4455 or (702) 870-9946.
- Opportunity Village’s $136M goal includes 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, Great Santa Run
- Police: Man fatally shot in parking lot had pulled gun on people
- Authorities ID 2 women killed in crash while following relatives
- Will Hurricane Odile bring more flooding to Las Vegas?
- Strip Scribbles: Big & Rich, Tiesto, Channing Tatum and Niall Horan