This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Startup real estate brokerage offers free home warranty for clients
Published on Sat, Mar 2, 2013 (6:58 p.m.)Newkiss Realty recently opened with Pete Duignan as CEO and Broker. "We are excited to have opened our doors at a time when the Las Vegas metro area is getting back on it's feet after a difficult few years. There is a lot more optimism in the air now and we expect that to continue".
To celebrate the opening, Newkiss Realty is offering it's clients a FREE HOME WARRANTY* if they buy or sell a home using it's real estate office.
Pete - who has over 10 years experience as a real estate agent in the Las Vegas metro market - decided that the time was right to open a boutique real estate office offering sales, leasing and property management services. "I had been thinking about opening my own office for a year or so but held off like so many small business people wondering if and when the local economy would be moving in positive territory. With downtown Las Vegas beginning to bloom and amazing projects including the new Wet 'n' Wild, The LINQ and the High Roller observation wheel nearing completion, plus more new housing breaking ground, the signs are promising and I wanted to be part of this town's comeback".
Contact Pete at (702) 998-9890 or email@example.com
* Offer expires 05/31/2013, restrictions apply, contact office for details.
- IGT exec on the future of gaming: Interchangeable titles for social media, online real-money play and brick-and-mortar casinos
- Outdoor Bally’s mall modeled on Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar
- Motorist is victim in Las Vegas drive-by shooting
- Reid confident Congress to pass immigration bill, says Boehner will cave in
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown