Las Vegas Sun

October 23, 2014

Currently: 66° — Complete forecast | Log in

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Village Square Set for Second Annual Easter Garden Party

Published on Tue, Feb 26, 2013 (2:34 p.m.)

VILLAGE SQUARE
PRESS RELEASE

IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Veronica Meter, Vero Strategies
Cell 702-335-6544, [email protected]

The Easter Bunny Hops into Village Square
for Easter Garden Party
Saturday, March 23, 2013 - Noon to 2:30 p.m.

LAS VEGAS-Village Square, in partnership with Rocket Fizz, Color Me Mine and NVpcfix, will host this year’s Let’s Get Hoppin’ Easter Garden Party on Saturday, March 23 Noon-2:30 p.m. at the newly-renovated outdoor Village Square at 9400 W. Sahara Avenue, Northwest corner with Ft. Apache Road.

WHO: Village Square, Rocket Fizz, Color Me Mine, NVpcfix

WHAT : Village Square Let’s Get Hoppin’ Easter Garden Party
Enjoy face-painting & petting zoo
Complimentary Easter Egg Hunt limited to the first 200 kids ages 2-10
Golden Egg provided by NVpcfix &Old-Fashioned; Candy by Rocket Fizz
Complimentary photos with the Easter Bunny for the first 200 guests
Take your own photo at no charge at Easter Garden display area with Easter Bunny
Complimentary pottery painting from Color Me Mine limited to the first 100 guests

WHEN: Saturday, March 23
Noon-2:30 p.m.
Petting Zoo, face-painting, Easter Garden display area, and take-your-own photos with the Easter Bunny
Please note: Complimentary Egg Hunt limited to the first 200 kids ages 2-10 begins at Noon Sharp

WHERE: Village Square
9400 W. Sahara Avenue
Corner of W. Sahara Ave. and Ft. Apache Rd.

WHY: Following on the success of the inaugural Easter Garden Party in 2012, Village Square is inviting the community to celebrate springtime with this special event hosted by the newly-renovated open-air 240,000 sq. ft. center bringing dining, retail and professional office space into one community hub.

ABOUT VILLAGE SQUARE:
More than a dozen new businesses have opened their doors at Village Square since new ownership took over the property in late 2011 and immediately began infusing extra life and energy into the center. Westport Capital Partners and its operational arm, Sentinel Development, are currently completing a renovation to modernize the center and recreate a community hub.

All businesses are open during the construction phase that officially began in the summer of 2012 and is scheduled to wrap up this spring. The new and relocating businesses at Village Square, located at 9400 West Sahara Avenue and Ft. Apache Road in Las Vegas, NV, are helping create local jobs through new business and 350 construction jobs alone during its renovation, bringing new energy to the shopping area, neighboring areas, and revitalizing the community. Chinita, NVpcfix, NEPC, LLC just opened their doors in January 2013. They join PACA, 808 Tapas, Security National Mortgage Co., Remax, and Maka Beauty, Bachi Burger, Sparkle, Patty’s Closet, Rocket Fizz, European Antiques, and the European Massage Therapy School, which came to Village Square in 2012 under the new ownership. The new tenants join established Cold Stone Creamery, Alligator Soup, 18-screen Regal Cinemas, Color Me Mine, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Archi’s Thai Cafe, All Nevada Insurance, Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences, and Kinderland Indoor Play and Café. For Village Square event and center information visit http://govillagesquare.com/, Facebook.com/GoVillageSquare or follow on Twitter.com/GoVillageSquare.

###

Most Popular

• Viewed
  • Discussed
  • E-mailed