This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Bhagavat Saptaha first time in Las Vegas
Published on Sat, Feb 23, 2013 (9:06 a.m.)A nightly reading of the Hindu holy book Srimad Bhagvat will be done nightly from March 3rd through March 9th at the site of the new Hare Krishna Temple in Las Vegas.
Address is 1325 E. Torino Ave. (Pebble & Escondido)
Bhagavat Sapataha will be recited in Hindi by Sarvaishvarya Krishna Das for the full 7 days. Bhajans and Kirtan will also be performed by local talent as well as the famous Kirtanyas from Los Angeles.
Vegetarian Dinner is also included.
- 3 men face federal charges in $700,000 jewelry store robbery
- What Obama said about immigration in Las Vegas and what it means
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth straight regional championship
- Celebrity preview: Usher, Jane’s Addiction, Steve Angello, Scott Disick, Miss Nevada
- Stanford takes UNLV to school in Brooklyn beatdown