This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Bhagavat Saptaha first time in Las Vegas
Published on Sat, Feb 23, 2013 (9:06 a.m.)A nightly reading of the Hindu holy book Srimad Bhagvat will be done nightly from March 3rd through March 9th at the site of the new Hare Krishna Temple in Las Vegas.
Address is 1325 E. Torino Ave. (Pebble & Escondido)
Bhagavat Sapataha will be recited in Hindi by Sarvaishvarya Krishna Das for the full 7 days. Bhajans and Kirtan will also be performed by local talent as well as the famous Kirtanyas from Los Angeles.
Vegetarian Dinner is also included.
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Photos: Farrah Abraham’s weekend at Ghostbar Dayclub, AVN and Life
- Las Vegas philanthropists to meet to talk strategies, successes
- Las Vegas teen was ‘living out his dream’ before death at college dorm
- Charges added in Metro Police officer robbery, assault case