This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Bhagavat Saptaha first time in Las Vegas
Published on Sat, Feb 23, 2013 (9:06 a.m.)A nightly reading of the Hindu holy book Srimad Bhagvat will be done nightly from March 3rd through March 9th at the site of the new Hare Krishna Temple in Las Vegas.
Address is 1325 E. Torino Ave. (Pebble & Escondido)
Bhagavat Sapataha will be recited in Hindi by Sarvaishvarya Krishna Das for the full 7 days. Bhajans and Kirtan will also be performed by local talent as well as the famous Kirtanyas from Los Angeles.
Vegetarian Dinner is also included.
- Teens missing since 1971 found in wrecked Studebaker
- Plaid-shirted simulator pilot on CNN fired over dress
- Man arrested after fatal stabbing outside a Las Vegas McDonald’s
- Construction to begin on downtown beautification project
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera