This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Bhagavat Saptaha first time in Las Vegas
Published on Sat, Feb 23, 2013 (9:06 a.m.)A nightly reading of the Hindu holy book Srimad Bhagvat will be done nightly from March 3rd through March 9th at the site of the new Hare Krishna Temple in Las Vegas.
Address is 1325 E. Torino Ave. (Pebble & Escondido)
Bhagavat Sapataha will be recited in Hindi by Sarvaishvarya Krishna Das for the full 7 days. Bhajans and Kirtan will also be performed by local talent as well as the famous Kirtanyas from Los Angeles.
Vegetarian Dinner is also included.
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City