This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Las Vegas Tech Professional Speaks in Austin, TX
Published on Tue, Feb 19, 2013 (4:27 p.m.)LAS VEGAS – Christina Zila, Director of Communications of Vegas-based content writing firm Textbroker International, will be speaking at PubCon’s regional Austin, TX, conference February 21.
Besides speaking on content campaign strategies, Zila will be an ambassador for the Vegas Tech scene at the regional search engine optimization conference, which is a prelude to the national New Orleans and Las Vegas PubCon events.
“I’m proud to represent Las Vegas as a growing tech destination where start-ups can succeed,” said Zila. “Presenting at conferences like this raises awareness for Las Vegas and our industry.”
The conference will attract hundreds of search engine optimization, paid search and affiliate sales professionals to the AT&T; Conference Center for a full day of in-depth panels.
Textbroker®, the leading internet platform for on-demand, unique written content, is a marketplace for thousands of authors and buyers of unique articles across the globe. Textbroker is offered in US and UK English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and French, delivering tens of thousands of items per month to its client base. In 2010, Viewpoint Capital Partners, a €200 million private equity firm, became the first outside investor in Textbroker’s parent company, Sario Marketing GmbH.
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- Photos: Celebrities and VIPs watch Alvarez defeat Angulo at MGM Grand Garden Arena
- NASCAR Weekend photos: Practice sessions at LVMS; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair and Marie Osmond
- Photos: Brad Keselowski hosts meet-and-greet at D Las Vegas, dines at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse
- NYC guard-inmate sex scandal triggers jail review