This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Whisk'y Wednesday at Andre's Cigar Lounge Kicks Off Irish Season
Published on Mon, Feb 11, 2013 (10:52 a.m.)Andre's famous (and infamous) Whisk'y Wednesday is back!
Mark your calendars for March 6th, 9-11 p.m., at Andre's Cigar Lounge (2nd floor of Andre's Restaurant in the Monte Carlo Resort) for a wee bit of the Irish start to the festive season. (Nothing wrong with starting early, we say.)
Enjoy our Irish Whisky tasting and fun education on some of the rarest fineries for ye lads and lasses, including:
Connamara 12 yr single malt (the only peated Irish Whiskey)
Tyrconnell 10 yr sherry
Tyrconnell 10 yr port
Knappogue 17 yr ultrapremium
RSVP at (702) 798-7151 for $25 entry; it's $35 at the door if any tickets remain.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Dining News & Notes: José’s SLS specials and a new Vegas food TV show
- Man dies in North Las Vegas motorcycle accident
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab