This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Local student makes Mine’s Dean’s List
Published on Tue, Feb 5, 2013 (3:24 p.m.)RAPID CITY, S.D. (Feb. 5, 2013) – The following student was named to the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology Dean’s List for the 2012 fall semester. In order to merit a spot on the Dean’s List, students must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher for the semester. Full-time students must have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours that term, while part-time students must have earned between three and 11 credit hours that term.
Christian Chavez of Henderson, Nev.
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- Driver sought in hit-and-run that kills pedestrian near Mandalay Bay
- Metro Police investigating extortion attempt targeting GOP assemblyman
- Driver suffers head injury in two-car crash near Windmill and Eastern
- Vegas Play of the Day: Houston Rockets at Detroit Pistons