This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
2012 NL Rookie of the Year Bryce Harper to Make Appearance at Findlay Toyota Barbeque
Published on Thu, Jan 17, 2013 (11:29 a.m.)Las Vegas, January 17, 2013—Las Vegas’ own Bryce Harper will be making an appearance at Findlay Toyota on Friday, February 8 from 6:30-8 p.m. The number 1 draft pick by the Washington Nationals in the 2010 draft is coming off a stellar rookie season in which he was named an MLB National League All-Star and the 2012 National League Rookie of the Year.
When asked for comment Findlay Toyota Marketing Director, Stephanie Bernas had this to say, “The dealership has been getting countless calls from people asking for more details on his appearance. I just tell them to save the date because it’s going to be a great day for baseball and a barbeque!”
In addition to Bryce Harper’s appearance, which will include a Q&A; session with the star, there will also be a raffle held to win signed merchandise. And let’s not forget about all the delicious hot dogs and hamburgers you can eat! Register at Findlaytoyota.com today to participate.
About Findlay Automotive Group
Findlay Automotive Group (www.FindlayAuto.com) was founded by the late Pete Findlay in 1961 when he arrived in the Las Vegas Valley from Panaca to open Pete’s Used Cars on Boulder Highway. Findlay’s son, Cliff Findlay, now spearheads Findlay’s 30 dealerships in Nevada, Arizona, Utah and Idaho.
- Once again, Patriots could stick it to Las Vegas sports books in the Super Bowl
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Q+A: Nevada’s top gaming regulator on his perspective as physician, why pot is no-no
- White Castle arrives with loyalty in tow