This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Michael Darby and Smile Dominate CES
Published on Thu, Jan 10, 2013 (10:31 p.m.)For those of you who don't know CES is the largest Consumer Electronics Association on the planet. It is the biggest money maker for Las Vegas and it is a place where everyone can win if you play your cards right. For non-profits like Michael Darby and Smile it is an opportunity to network and grow their cause with celebrity endorsements. Growing their cause they did, creating relationships with 2013 Grammy host LL COOL J, 10x NFL Pro-Bowl Heisman Trophy winner Barry Sanders, Movie Star Danny Divito and NASCAR champion Nelson Piquet Jr., first Brazilian to win a NASCAR series race. "Michael says,"With 160,000 pre-registered guests and 1.9 million square feet to cover, gaining the altruistic attention of a house hold name can be quite the gamble." The local anti-bullying group hopes to take this years CES momentum into a full year of anti-bullying Las Vegas Elementary School assemblies. If you would like to meet Michael Darby and Smile, they will be doing a book signing at Paseo Verde Public Library 280 south Green Valley Parkway, Henderson January 23rd from 2:15pm to 4pm. "No matter how different we may be, if we treat each other with respect we can always be friends!" Michael Darby www.michaeldarbyandsmile.tv
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)
- Nevada’s Mountain Ridge to face female Philly pitching sensation Mo’ne Davis
- Courage, leadership, investment needed to effectively push medical tourism here, experts say