This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
MDL Group leases two retail spaces at Stephanie Promenade Retail Center
Published on Mon, Jan 7, 2013 (2:52 p.m.)Stephanie Promenade signs another 2-year Lessee- Urban Leather
Urban Leather/Vermont Four Season, Inc. have signed a 2- year, $59,080.00 lease for 2,800 square feet of retail space inside of the spacious Stephanie Promenade Center at 229 N. Stephanie Street, Suite D & E in Henderson. MDL Group’s Phillip Dunning, CCIM and Marty Martell represented the Receiver, Michael Forche with a reported average rent of $0.84 per square foot.
Nevada Guns and Gear signs 3-year lease at Stephanie Promenade
Nevada Guns and Gear/American Group LLC have signed a 3- year, $69,120.00 lease for 1,600 square feet of retail space located within the Stephanie Promenade Center at 237 N. Stephanie Street in Henderson. MDL Group’s, Phillip Dunning, CCIM and Marty Martell represented the Receiver, Michael Forche with a reposted average rent of $1.10 per square foot.
Stephanie Promenade signs another 2-year Lessee- Urban Leather
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Inmate found dead from apparent suicide at Henderson jail is ID’d
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Strip Scribbles: Ri Ra record; Felice Garcia album; Bobby Flay; Chef Artist Dinner Series; EDC