This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Experienced Realtors Continue to Join United Realty
Published on Fri, Jan 4, 2013 (2:42 a.m.)LAS VEGAS, Nevada – United Realty has just announced that many experienced REALTORS® continue to join the Company.
Among those joining the Company recently are Jennifer Pitterle, formerly of Realty One Group; Javier Barajas, formerly of Keller Williams Realty; Larry Cruz, formerly of Aspire Realty Group; Lyman Way III, formerly of Century 21 Aadvantage Gold; and Margaret Westcamp, formerly of Realty One Group.
United Realty is a full service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, and business brokerage services. Its brand new, state-of-the-art 5,000 square foot office is located in the heart of Summerlin near the Charleston & 215 interchange. Agents can choose from among several commission models including 100% plans that allow agents to keep 100% of their commissions.
Broker & CEO
10655 Park Run Drive, Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
- Police make arrests in robbery, shootings at Summerlin park
- Cliven Bundy says no proof cow in crash lawsuit was his
- Tending to own domestic abuse woes, UFC cuts Silva, suspends Johnson
- Celebrity preview: iHeartRadio, Mr. Olympia, 30 Seconds to Mars, Diana Ross, Chippendales
- Ultimate leaving New Jersey online gambling market