This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Big Brothers Big Sisters Receives $5000 Grant from EZCORP Foundation
Published on Wed, Dec 26, 2012 (10:59 a.m.)(Las Vegas,NV). EZCORP Foundation of Austin, Texas has awarded a $5,000 grant in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada's site-based mentoring program. Mentoring services are provided are provided at eight targeted Clark County Elementary Schools and four Boys & Girls Club of Las Vegas locations.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada hopes to surpass its present capacity of 408 mentoring matches this year. Volunteer-driven and donor-supported, Big Brothers Big Sisters is a nonprofit agency offering three programs: site-based mentoring, community-based mentoring and the DREAMR Project providing specialized mentoring to teenagers in foster care. For more information about how to donate, volunteer or advocate, please contact [email protected] or call (702) 731-2227.
- Chocolate bar opens on the Strip; Delano rolls out more restaurants
- Delano’s stylish start with Jaime King, Charlotte Ronson, Magic! at grand opening
- Police: Armed robbers take jewelry, cash from Green Valley store
- Pedestrian hit in crosswalk on Sahara
- More drought forecast next year for Nevada, across West