This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Las Vegas photographer A M Johnson at First Friday Jan. 4
Published on Sun, Dec 23, 2012 (9:04 a.m.)Las Vegas Photographer A M Johnson will be exhibiting his abstract prints and other work at First Friday January 4, 2013 in the Arts District. This event is held the First Friday of each month and will be open to the public from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Look for him and his work in the Colorado and Casino Center area.
Known for landscapes, abstracts and commercial wall art, A M Johnson will have prints available from 4x6 inches up to 16x20 inches. NEW THIS MONTH: Creatures&She;'s deco art and tees.
For First Friday on January 4, A M Johnson will display the Creatures&She;'s deco art and tees, a series colorful, metallic abstracts and pin up art. Also on display are scenic landscapes and sunsets from Red Rock, Calico Canyon and the California Coast.
If you would like more information, please call 702-990-0680.
- Billionaire James Packer seeking return to Las Vegas
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Michael Godard: Las Vegas pop artist witnesses McCarran’s midnight circus
- Boyd Gaming sees slight dip in quarterly revenue
- Health insurance rates likely to rise for Nevadans next year