This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
David Howes Commercial Real Estate Closes the Sale of Ferguson’s Motel
Published on Fri, Dec 21, 2012 (4:48 p.m.)December, 2012
Re: Immediate Press Release
David Howes, a 21 year seasoned real estate professional, has Closed Escrow and the Sale of the Ferguson’s Motel located at 1028 E Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas.
David Howes represented the Seller, Sonal, Inc in the Transaction. Resort Properties Group represented the Buyer, 1028 Fremont, LLC and Downtown Las Vegas Management, LLC.
The Sale was for $5 Million.
David Howes specializes in: Investments, Land, Multi-Family, Resorts, Hospitality and Gaming.
One of David’s more notable real estate transactions was the Build to Suit For Lease for Konami Gaming at the SEC of Bermuda and Sunsets; and, the Sale of Twain Plaza Shopping Center located near Twain & Paradise Road for $7.3 Million.
- SLS helping keep north Strip from going south, nearby business operators say
- International Model Search winner Angela Byrd has lived in L.V. for one month
- Eric Trump: ‘We’ve had so much good luck. We’re buying everything around the world’
- Nevada high school sports teams deserve better
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer