This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Trosper Communications, LLC Donates Funds to the Advanced Technology Academy (A-Tech)
Published on Fri, Dec 14, 2012 (10:31 a.m.)(Henderson, NV) – Trosper Communications, LLC, a full service public relations, advertising and design firm, recently donated $1,000 to the Advanced Technology Academy (A-Tech).
A-Tech is a magnet public high school in Las Vegas, Nevada with a focus on integrating technology with academics for students in grades 9-12. The magnet school program was founded in 1994 and is part of the Clark County School District. The school focuses on computer and technology related study fields.
Elizabeth Trosper, founder and principal of Trosper Communications says, “It is our pleasure to be able to give back due to our success as a business. At Trosper Communications, LLC, we support funding educational efforts in our community.”
Trosper Communications, LLC is a premier public relations and advertising firm, with a wide range of clients and expertise. The team is dedicated to connecting people and building relationships through integrity, leadership and dedication.
For more information on Trosper Communications, LLC visit www.TrosperCommunications.com.
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay