This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Las Vegas based insurance agency acquires competitor
Published on Thu, Dec 6, 2012 (1:55 p.m.)Las Vegas, NV December 5, 2012: Guardian Brokers a Las Vegas based insurance agency has completed an acquisition of the assets and clients of HJ Richie & Associates another Las Vegas based agency specializing in insuring Landscapers. Terms of the deal are to remain confidential. Howard “Hap” Richie and his wife Caroline have operated in NV for over 12 years prior to the sell and will be retiring. Marcus Cusick, the 33 year old executive operating Guardian Brokers announces his interest in perpetuating other agencies in the region.
Mr. Cusick commented, “We are pleased to announce the agreement and welcome the clients, employees and insurance carriers of HJ Richie into our organization.”
Mr. Cusick also notes that he believes there are other agencies that should be seeking a perpetuation provider, “I believe there are many small agencies owned by partners that are nearing retirement. And most of these do not have a plan that ensures they can exit and be rewarded for what they have built.”
Guardian Brokers offers a broad range of insurance and risk management services to businesses, families and non-profits throughout the west. With a focus on providing Legal Malpractice Insurance and Medical Malpractice Insurance the agency has grown and attracted professionals of all kids as clients.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king