This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Many Well-Known Realtors Joining United Realty
Published on Wed, Dec 5, 2012 (2:54 a.m.)LAS VEGAS, Nevada – United Realty has just announced that many well-known REALTORS® have joined the Company.
Among those joining the Company recently are Brenda Beltran, formerly of Keller Williams Realty; Jim Barickman, formerly of Realty One Group; Jenaya Mendez, formerly of Prudential Americana Group; Ashly Harris, formerly of Realty One Group; Jennifer Weinberg, formerly of First Choice Business Brokers; and Renota Byers, formerly of Pulse Realty Group.
United Realty is a full service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, and business brokerage services. Its brand new, state-of-the-art 5,000 square foot office is located in the heart of Summerlin near the Charleston & 215 interchange. Agents can choose from among several commission models including 100% plans that allow agents to keep 100% of their commissions.
Broker & CEO
10655 Park Run Drive, Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- Caesars subsidiary to file bankruptcy, restructure finances
- Las Vegas company could print your next car
- Photos: Sexy defeats ugly at Surrender’s holiday sweater contest
- Rebels’ first game on the Strip adds another local venue to their history