This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Boys and Girls Club thanks company for generosity
Published on Mon, Dec 3, 2012 (12:03 p.m.)BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB THANKS COMPANY FOR GENEROSITY
Organization Continues to Benefit from Relationship With Nevada Based Collection Agency Frontier Financial Group
HENDERSON, NV Dec 3 – The Las Vegas Boys and Girls Club thanked Frontier Financial Group formally by letter for its recent canned food donation. The food was raised from November 1st through November 21st at the company’s Henderson office.
According to Anna Clark, Operations Administrator for the Boys and Girls Club of Henderson, “The (donation) helped us provide food for many needy families and make a positive impact on their lives. The food was distributed to families at our clubs just in time for Thanksgiving.”
Although this is the first time Frontier Financial Group has conducted a Thanksgiving canned food drive, it is not the first time they have worked with the Boys and Girls Club. Since 2010 the company has conducted a Christmas toy drive culminating with Michael Hall, Director of Collections, dressing as Santa Claus and delivering the toys personally.
About Frontier Financial Group
Since its founding in 2008 Frontier Financial Group has been dedicated to a customer service based approach to collections, allowing the highest level of service to its clients with the best opportunities for its employees. For more information, visit www.frontiernv.com.
# # #
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Zumanity’ firings, plus Katy Perry at Caesars? Resident DJs Pharrell, Paris Hilton?
- Police: Las Vegas father crushed infant son
- Las Vegas startup lets you buy someone a drink from anywhere with Internet connection
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy of ‘DWTS’: ‘Le Reve’s’ new $3 million sequence is ‘historic’
- Rob Riggle takes over Lagasse’s Stadium; Imagine Dragons go acoustic; Steve Wynn snaps up Kenny Rogers’ old estate