This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
New Sanctuary Grand Opening Celebration Service
Published on Thu, Nov 29, 2012 (12:46 p.m.)November 29, 2012
Event: Grand Opening Celebration of the Newly Built Worship Center
at Desert Spring United Methodist Church.
Date/Time: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 2:00 PM – 3:45 PM
Hosted By/Location: Desert Spring United Methodist Church,
120 Pavilion Center Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89144
(In Summerlin, directly across the street from Palo Verde High School.)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Grand Opening of the newly built sanctuary will include a Celebration Service and Open House on January 6, 2013. We invite you to join the excitement of welcoming a community to this beautiful worship center located in the heart of Summerlin. A big band kicks off the celebration at 2:00 PM; then Senior Pastor Reverend David K. Devereaux will lead the Celebration Service at 2:30 PM. A dessert reception will follow in the fellowship hall building just adjacent to the new sanctuary.
This magnificently designed 640 seat sanctuary will serve as the worship center every Sunday morning at: 8:00 AM 9:30 AM 11:00 AM
Wednesday Evenings: 6:15 PM
We hope you will join the celebrations and visit this beautiful church home.
- Photos, tweets from Obama’s Las Vegas visit to sign immigration reform orders
- Jose Canseco admits story about finger falling off was a hoax
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio sues Obama over immigration plan
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 13
- Blog: President Barack Obama’s landmark immigration speech in Las Vegas