This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Wounded Warrior Project Vets To Take Flight at Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Published on Fri, Nov 9, 2012 (1:05 p.m.)11/9/12
200 Convention Center Dr
Las Vegas NV 89109
To Whom it May Concern,
Vegas Indoor Skydiving is proud to announce their participation in the Wounded Warrior Project by donating over $4,000 worth of services to disabled veterans in honor of Veteran’s Day weekend. More than 50 previously wounded soldiers, some are single or even double amputees, will be allowed to experience indoor skydiving for free to thank them for their service and sacrifice. These brave souls will be smiling ear to ear after experiencing the sensation of flight inside our wind tunnel, seeing their smiles is the most rewarding thing we can think of! Participants will be flying at our facility on Friday November 9th from 12:00pm to around 3:00pm and Saturday November 10th from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
For more information please contact General Manager Brad Hess or Public Relations Director Kristine Reynolds at 702-731-4768 or Brad @VegasIndoorSkydiving.com or [email protected]
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Las Vegas breaks own record with 40 million visitors
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month