This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Round the World Cyclist arrives in Las Vegas
Published on Wed, Nov 7, 2012 (1:56 p.m.)After already cycling 133,000 kilometers through the world's greatest cities and
most remote landscapes to see the world and its people, Argentine, Pablo Garcia, has arrived in Las Vegas. Stories of his challenges and adventures over these last 11 years will thrill and inspire people to follow their dreams.
Learn more about Pablo and his remarkable journey at www.theworldbybike.com
Pablo is sponsored by Millcreek Herbs, maker of herbal Thrive Tonic
because everyone deserves to thrive and live their dream.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Bellagio robbery suspect spent stolen cash on prostitutes, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley