This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
World Chess Championship Title Match Grand Opening Sunday Nov 4 at Tivoli Village
Published on Sat, Nov 3, 2012 (6:17 p.m.)The World Chess Federation will hold the Grand Opening ceremony for the World Chess Championship Title Match this Sunday November 4 from 2-5pm at Chess N games at Tivoli Village Rampart at Alta.
World Champion Stan Vaughan will give a simul exhibition at 2pm all proceeds to charity tickets at Chess N Games The Drawing of Colors for Game one will be held at 5pm The Champion Stan Vaughan is defending his title in the first to 11 wins title match against challenger Grandmaster Ron Gross who won the Riviera Hotel Casino challengers cycle. They will play three games per week at Chess N games until first to 11 wins draws not counting.
- Eric Church, Childish Gambino added to lineup alongside Bruno Mars at the new Chelsea
- Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Bastille and more announce Las Vegas shows
- Joe Downtown: Businesses bringing unique items to downtown
- Man gets prison for leaving crash that killed Metro volunteer
- Garth Brooks announces world tour with wife Trisha Yearwood in 2014