This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
World Chess Championship Title Match Grand Opening Sunday Nov 4 at Tivoli Village
Published on Sat, Nov 3, 2012 (6:17 p.m.)The World Chess Federation will hold the Grand Opening ceremony for the World Chess Championship Title Match this Sunday November 4 from 2-5pm at Chess N games at Tivoli Village Rampart at Alta.
World Champion Stan Vaughan will give a simul exhibition at 2pm all proceeds to charity tickets at Chess N Games The Drawing of Colors for Game one will be held at 5pm The Champion Stan Vaughan is defending his title in the first to 11 wins title match against challenger Grandmaster Ron Gross who won the Riviera Hotel Casino challengers cycle. They will play three games per week at Chess N games until first to 11 wins draws not counting.
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective on Patriots vs. Seahawks
- Nude photo bill among many ready for legislators to review right off bat
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- UNLV football season ticket sales could spike because of Sanchez hire
- Driver sought in hit-and-run that kills pedestrian near Mandalay Bay