This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Green Valley Army Recruiting Station Relocating
Published on Fri, Nov 2, 2012 (9:02 a.m.)Army Relocating Recruiting Station, Keeps Opportunities Open
Henderson, Las Vegas. (20121102) The U.S. Army will be relocating its Green Valley Recruiting Station on the 7th of November.
Recruiting operations are being consolidated throughout the nation as part of a cost-saving measure implemented by U.S. Army Recruiting Command, but technology has made recruiters more mobile and decreased the need for standing recruiting stations. It also gives the recruiters a lot more flexibility and allows them to spend more time out in the communities meeting people and sharing Army opportunities.
Under the command-wide reorganization plan, the Green Valley U.S. Army Recruiting Station located at 1633 W. Warm Springs Rd. Henderson, Nevada 89014 will relocate. The station’s recruiters will be working out of the newly expanded center in Henderson Utah.
The new Green Valley Center is located at 1331 W. Warm Springs Rd., Suite 160D Henderson Nevada. The toll free number is 1-800-872-2769 (USA-ARMY) or you can call the Green Valley Center at 702-837-1680.
For more information about the Regular Army or Army Reserve, check online at www.goarmy.com. The website has information about each of the Army’s more than 250 jobs and allows those who are interested to chat with a recruiter online.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king