This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Las Vegas Mule Deer Foundation Announces Annual Banquet/Fundraiser - Sat, Nov 17
Published on Tue, Oct 30, 2012 (11:14 p.m.)Las Vegas Mule Deer Foundation Announces Banquet
Annual Banquet/Fundraiser, Saturday, November 17, 2012
The Las Vegas Chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation will have its annual banquet/fundraiser at the Elk's Lodge in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, November 17, 2012 with the doors opening at 5:30pm. Ticket packages are available on an individual basis, couples and ultimately a corporate table is available with eight seats, drawing tickets and a brand new Henry 22LR lever action rifle.
A "gun" door prize, silent and live auction with more than 20 hunts and a host of other hunting related items are up for grabs! It's an evening or fun and excitement you don't want to miss!
Please visit www.muledeer.org for more information or contact Kevin McNair, Chapter Chair at [email protected] ir call 702.604.6764 for additional information. Kevin will be glad to email you an actual event flyer if you wish.
The Mission of the Mule
Deer Foundation is "to ensure
the conservation of mule deer,
black-tailed deer and their habitats"
Kevin McNair, 702.604.6764
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king