This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
The Blue Man's Blue Balls Martini only at Andre's
Published on Tue, Oct 9, 2012 (7:32 p.m.)This week, one of Las Vegas' finest, longest-running shows is
making the move to the Monte Carlo Casino & Resort. The Blue Man Group opens officially on Oct. 10th, 2012, and ticket sales are far from blue.
In honor of the grand opening event, Andre's Restaurant – just steps away from The Blue Man Group theatre – has created its own Blue Man Group drink – "The Blue Man's Blue Balls Martini only at Andre's."
Actually, Andre’s has a reason for the title – The Blue Man Group’s show is now titled, "Now With Balls." What better way to celebrate than with a phenomenal martini that features blue balls? Fresh lychee balls, to be specific.
Patrick Trundle, Andre’s Beverage Director, has worked for weeks on the refreshing libation by mixing in Cytron Vodka, "G" Joy Junmai Ginjo Genshu Sake, Cold Green Tea, a few secret ingredients and Blue Lychee Balls.
Priced at $14 for the martini and $7 for a shot, Blue Man Group Las Vegas ticket holders can flash their tickets before the event (or stubs after the event) for a 50% instant discount.
- Las Vegas man added to Nevada casinos’ black list
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 1 on the gridiron
- Citing ‘communistic mentality,’ son of Cliven Bundy withdraws children from county school
- Military plane makes emergency landing at McCarran
- Victim’s family feels sorry for girl who shot him