This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Now casting America's next 'Master of the Mix' Airing on VH! 2013
Published on Tue, Oct 9, 2012 (1:16 p.m.)CASTING ALERT:
Casting Director’s for VH1’s Master of the Mix are conducting a NATIONWIDE SEARCH looking for the the best DJ’s across the country. The winner receives $250,000 in cash and the title “Master of the Mix”. Contestants will travel across the United States and face-off in Mixing, Music IQ and Performance Challenges as they showcase their range and skills as a DJ.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. PT Lady Silvia:
WHERE: 900 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Soho Lofts Downtown)
WHO: It’s going to be a STRAIGHT OUT BATTLE! Competitors must have a fundamental understanding of DJ culture, know a wide variety of music and nightlife scenes, have personality and most importantly, be able to rock the crowd so you can make the party anywhere in the world. **APPLICANTS MUST BE
25+ BY APRIL 2013 TO AUDITION
WEBSITE: For more information on how to be a contestant on Master of the Mix go to www.GTMcentral.com/motm to apply online and RSVP for a casting call.
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 13 winners against the spread, holiday edition
- High school basketball preseason Top 10: Gorman team to beat, others not far behind
- Police make 7 DUI arrests at pre-Thanksgiving checkpoint
- Uber temporarily suspends ride-sharing service in Nevada
- Tourists hit Las Vegas buffets for a day of feasting