This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
MINT Property Group, Ltd. Closes $1.53MM Retail Deal
Published on Sun, Oct 7, 2012 (5:53 p.m.)October 1, 2012 - Gino Vincent and Bill Skupa of MINT Property Group, Ltd. represented the Buyer in the acquisition of a +/-19,913 square foot multi-tenant retail center located at 594 N. Stephanie St. in Henderson, Nevada, adjacent to the Sunset Station Hotel/Casino. The property traded for $1,530,000, or $77 per square foot.
About MINT Property Group, Ltd.:
Established as a boutique real estate group, MINT is taking a new approach to succeed in today’s market. Founding principal Bill Skupa partnered with Gino Vincent, formerly of the Global Gaming Group at CBRE, to launch the commercial brokerage division of MINT Property Group, Ltd. in January 2012. Their comprehensive advisory services span all sectors of real estate with a strategic focus on distressed opportunities. MINT is working to further establish its local presence and has plans to expand operations over the coming years. Read more about MINT at www.mintcompanies.com.
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’