This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Fri, Oct 5, 2012 (10:32 a.m.)Roseman University of Health Sciences’ Student Groups Join With United Blood Services Las Vegas
- Phi Delta Chi and Student Nursing Association strive to help increase blood donations in Henderson -
HENDERSON, Nev. – Oct. 5, 2012 – The pharmacy and nursing students at Roseman University are hosting a blood drive in association with United Blood Services Las Vegas. This event is open to the public and welcomes anyone who wants to help save a life by donating blood.
The blood drive will take place on Thursday, Oct. 11 from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the following location:
Roseman University of Health Sciences
11 Sunset Way
Henderson, NV 89014
To volunteer for this event you can contact Elliott Asarch with your first and last name, date of birth, and preferred donation time. ([email protected]). You can also sign up for the blood drive by using the following link:
About Roseman University of Health Sciences
Roseman University of Health Sciences is a private, independent, non-profit institution of higher learning with campuses in Henderson, NV and South Jordan, UT. The University has a College of Dental Medicine, College of Pharmacy, College of Nursing, and Master in Business Administration.
- Police: Suspected gunman in triple slaying shot himself
- Where you reside holds a key to a longer life in the valley
- Hakkasan, Drai’s, XS, DJ Vice, Echo & Rig win Nightclub & Bar Show Awards
- Bearing other arms: Lawmakers take stab at loosening knife laws
- Rebels’ seniors trying to get on roll and keep careers going as long as possible