Las Vegas Sun

September 16, 2014

Currently: 86° — Complete forecast | Log in

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

7th Annual Set It Off Dance Crew Competition

Published on Fri, Sep 21, 2012 (11:41 a.m.)

Hypnotix Dance Krew presents the 7th Annual Set It Off Dance Crew Competition. Coming to Cashman Center Theater 850 Las Vegas blvd. North. Las Vegas, NV 89101 - Saturday October 6th.

S.I.O was created to be a Positive outlet for our youth while showcasing their amazing talents and creativity. This event assembles dancers every year that live to perform and entertain. You should cover this event because, S.I.O allows dancers to positively express & showcase their art; with the intensity, heart & passion usually only seen on TV or in the movies!

Dance companies from around the nation showcase their skills providing an awareness of the different styles of choreography, ethnic diversity, and unity among dancers today. It truly is, a night of enjoyment, originality, excitement, passion, and inspiration!

Terrill “Mekka” Ladd & Hypnotix Dance Krew Las Vegas created S.I.O
in 2005; at Clark County a 400 Seat Theater. After selling out its first year, S.I.O moved to Cashman Center a 2,000 seat theater.

Our mission is to push the growth of this event beyond our wildest dreams, by reaching further into the Las Vegas community & getting more of our youth, city leaders, and businesses involved. We have absolutely no plans of stopping this event any time soon! ###########################################################

Thank you,
for your time.
CEO: Terrill “Mekka” Ladd

SET IT OFF Dance Competition Saturday October 6th 2012
@ Cashman Center Las Vegas *

Below are links, to give you a look inside the “SET IT OFF” event @ Cashman Center Las Vegas:

SIO 4 2009 demo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYz3u4VESlM

SIO 5 2010 demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52_k0qkT_rU&feature;=channel_video_title

Thank you, very much for your time & consideration.

Most Popular

• Viewed
  • Discussed
  • E-mailed