- Casino Guide >
- Days Inn & Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
Days Inn & Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
The Stations Casino property has a truck stop, a Days Inn hotel with 260 rooms and suites; a 24-hour Denny’s restaurant; a pool area and a casino offering table games, a sports book and more than 200 slot and video poker machines.
|Sports Book||14 big-screen TVs.|
|Health club||Has an outdoor heated pool and a Jacuzzi.|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.|
|Pets Allowed||Dogs only. No more than two, with total weight under 50 pounds. $15 per night.|
|Players Club||Stations Casino Boarding Pass|
Nightclub & Bars
- Loose Trax Bar & Lounge
- A triple threat, Loose Trax Bar & Lounge features a full bar complete with drink specials, a 24-hour menu and 27 table-top machines to maximize your winnings.
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
Days Inn & Wild Wild West Gambling Hall galleries
Wild Wild West Casino
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- MGM, Wynn to take on $1 billion in debt each for projects
- Builders struggle as new-home sales slow
- Incoming Assembly Speaker Ira Hansen under fire over racist remarks
- Casinos push back on Massachusetts gambling limits