- Casino Guide >
- The Resort on Mount Charleston
The Resort on Mount Charleston
If you're looking for a mountain escape from the glitter of Las Vegas, the Resort on Mount Charleston serves as a quick getaway.
The resort is a rustic-themed, pet friendly hotel about 30 minutes west of Las Vegas in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest in the Spring Mountains. The temperatures are usually about 20 degrees cooler than Las Vegas, providing a refreshing escape during the hot summer months and snowy scenic landscapes much of the winter.
The resort is located near numerous hiking and mountain bike trails, camping areas and picnic spots. It also provides a setting for weddings, parties, retreats and business events. Skiing and snowboarding are just a few minutes away at the Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort.
|Sports Book||No sports book, but TVs for viewing sports are available in the Canyon Lounge bar, which offers 10 video poker and casino games.|
|Health club||Hiking and biking trails are near the resort.|
|Spa||There is a sauna and steam room.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Pets Allowed||Pets are allowed up to 25 pounds at a $25 charge per night.|
- A Cut Above
- At A Cut Above, the chef is always cooking up something new and interesting to enhance our restaurant’s menu of steaks, chicken, and delicious appetizers. Mount Charleston Resort Almost as good as the food is the view of the surrounding mountains from a table near the windows. Breakfast, lunch and dinner; also serves to-go gourmet boxed meals for guests’ outdoor adventures. MORE >
2275 Kyle Canyon Rd
Phone: (702) 872-5500
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Downtown Grand names 4 new executives
- Las Vegas Strip’s first bitcoin ATM becomes operational
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- Police release video of shooting at Las Vegas Strip mall
- Alfredo Sandoval: Mercadito is ‘the story of three brothers changing Las Vegas one taco at a time’