- Casino Guide >
- Ravella, Lake Las Vegas
Ravella, Lake Las Vegas
|Health club||Includes state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment, aquatic facilities, fitness classes in a modern movement studio, personal trainers, yoga sessions and a meditation garden.|
|Spa||The Spa at Ravella, Lake Las Vegas|
|Shopping Center||Retail shops are located in the MonteLago Village , just steps away from the hotel.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Pets Allowed||Up to 50 pounds. The hotel charges a non-refundable $50 per room.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Firenze Lobby Lounge
- Located in the Ravella, Firenze offers patrons a bit of class with their morning coffees,afternoon teas and late night cocktails. A selection of fine art decorates the room and an outdoor patio overlooks the lake. Appetizers, sandwiches and other light fare is served from 4 p.m. to midnight.
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Doughnut Rambo: Cambodia refugee finds success, friendship in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas man faces life sentence for sex trafficking