- Casino Guide >
- Terrible's Hotel & Casino
Terrible's Hotel & Casino
|Health club||Workout room|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||A Play|
- Cafe at Terrible's
- The Cafe, which is decorated in flagstone and bougainvillea flowers, has a 175-seat dining area and features American, Mexican and Chinese cuisine, and slow-cooked rotisserie meats, including their signature Tequila Chicken. The restaurant also offers late night "graveyard" specials and $6.99 Chinese lunch specials from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. MORE >
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter