- Casino Guide >
SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
SLS Las Vegas is expected to open in 2014 in the old Sahara resort, which closed in 2011 after 59 years of operation. The high-end resort project was announced in January 2012 by Los Angeles-based hotelier Sam Nazarian. Nazarian heads SBE Entertainment, a hospitality and entertainment empire with real estate, restaurants, clubs and hotels nationwide. SBE expects to spend upwards of $750 million on the project, envisioning it to be an all-encompassing, mixed-use property with more than 1,600 guest rooms and suites and a collection of SBE’s restaurant and nightlife brands. "When it opens, SLS Las Vegas will provide an approachable experience that will feature The Bazaar by José Andrés, Katsuya by Starck, a reinvention of SBE’s original nightlife concept, Shelter, retail by Fred Segal and additional brands currently in development," according to the website.
|Casino Wireless Internet|
Sahara Liquidation Sale
Sahara's Last 24 Hours
Sahara's Final Saturday Night
Sahara's Last Weekend
1964 Sahara Fire
Sahara Archive Photos
- Nina DiGregorio: Learning to love Las Vegas through the eyes of a small-town New Yorker
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- Brad Paisley brings ‘Moonshine’ to Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- Ed Sheeran performs back-to-back shows at The Chelsea in the Cosmopolitan
- What incentives does Nevada have to offer Tesla?