- Casino Guide >
- Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino
Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino
If you want to visit the country's longest-running casino, this is it. The hotel and casino were established in 1931, serving Boulder City and southeast Henderson and visitors passing through Hoover Dam. A Heritage Room museum offers a look at vintage photographs, old slot machines and other memorabilia.
The hotel features 120 rooms and suites and is just a few minutes by car from Hoover Dam or the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel is pet friendly and offers free Wi-Fi, a pool, in-room coffee maker, smoking and non-smoking rooms, a lounge with live entertainment, RV and boat parking. Dining includes a buffet, the Iron Rail Cafe and The Steakhouse at the Pass.
The casino offers penny slots, $1 craps, $2 roulette and $3 blackjack, video slot machines, video poker, video keno and multi-game machines. A William Hill Sports Book takes sports bets and a sports betting kiosk is available daily from 6 a.m. to midnight.
|Sports Book||William Hill Sports Book and Kiosk|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Free Wi-Fi|
|Players Club||Player's Junction Club Cards - Railroad Pass Prestige, Railroad Pass Elite|
Nightclub & Bars
- Railroad Pass Lounge
- Railroad Pass Lounge is open 24/7 featuring music, sports and good times! Catch all the action of your favorite teams on their big screen TV. On weekends the lounge features dazzling live entertainment that'll have you dancing all evening! Their full bar will satisfy your thirst with a tempting array of beverages.
Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino galleries
Luncheon at Railroad Pass
- Cardsharp’s arrest in Pennsylvania is victory for Nevada gaming board
- Suspect shot after 1 killed, 2 wounded in home invasions
- Wynn Resorts 2nd-quarter profit rises on Las Vegas strength
- Arbor View junior lineman draws recruiting attention, grabs first offer
- ‘Keurig machine for beer’ gets outpouring of interest